Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Graduate!

As a proud alumni, I'm happy to announce the graduation of my younger sister from Central Michigan University! She's one smart cookie, graduated Cum Laude and even managed to get a shout out from the ceremony speaker. For Greg and I (both CMU alumnae), it was a fun excuse to go up and visit our alma mater on a nice Saturday morning.

This post is short but sweet - I'm one proud sister.


Congratulations Jennifer! Here is the emcee calling her name:


Here's Rose Arena inside the Student Activity Center (SAC) where the ceremony was held...look at that lovely maroon and gold flying!


Like the photo freak I am, I crept up and took some paparazzi-style shots to catch how excited she was for the day:) She's so happy!




Greg and I waiting outside the SAC to catch up with Jennifer for hugs and photo opps!


Finally caught up with her...on the lovely windy morning to get a sister/CMU Alum shot!

In short, it was a lot of fun making the trek up to CMU and watching my little sister not be so little anymore and receive her college degree.

More to come,

Nicole

1 comment:

Chad Livengood said...

I must be getting old... Jennifer Williams has graduated from college?

Love your blog, Nicole. Good luck with the final few weeks of wedding madness.

-Chad