Sunday, June 7, 2009

And they called it - puppy love

Well, we finally did it folks. My husband Greg and I brought home a puppy today!

She's a 13 week old lab-akita mix and has brown and white coloring. It has been a wait though, due to the poor economy and owners not vaccinating grown parent dogs before bringing puppies to a rescue, potential disease in her litter left us waiting 4 weeks before we could bring her home. Now that we have her home, we're both convinced it was well worth the wait. Considering the things a little dog is bound to teach a newly married couple about ourselves and each other, we decided to name her Coach.
Surprisingly, though Coach has only been home for 3 hours, she's had 8 visitors, several presents, a walk and lots of kisses - better than either of our last birthday! No matter how you slice it, this is going to be one spoiled little dog.

And here's the part I know you logged on for...adorable puppy pictures below...enjoy!
A puppy's life is so tough.
Coach takes a breather from trying to buck off the leash.
I love her speckled legs and curley tail.

My husband, Greg already in love...

Last, but not least, Coach and I share a hug in the livingroom!

More to come,

Nicole

1 comment:

Ching Ya said...

The puppy looks cute! ^^ I'm sure she's the lucky one to find such loving family.